Desirably located within the heart of eclectic Shoreditch, Long and Waterson is a unique newly converted warehouse development of three bedroom duplex apartments with access to premium on-site facilities.
- Conveniently set on the 8th and 9th floor
- Gymnasium, sauna, spa room, treatment room and cinema room
- Bespoke Italian kitchens with Miele integrated appliances
- Sleek fitted bathrooms with electric under floor heating
- 24 hour concierge and video entry system to all apartments
- Wet under floor heating to all other areas in apartments
- Secure ground floor cycle parking
- Beautiful landscaped courtyard and gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,541 (143 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Ideally positioned in the heart of vibrant Shoreditch, moments from both Old Street and Shoreditch High Street, the development boasts easy access to an array of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The most sophistication you can find between two kebab shops on a roundabout. A speakeasy-style cocktail bar underneath the adjacent shops, serving the best cocktail creations in town.
Cereal Killer Café
Much talked about, this place epitomises all that is trendy in the Shoreditch area!
I love a weekend walk along Regent's Canal with a glass of rosé from Towpath.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes East
020 7133 7744