Boasting spacious interiors throughout the property, this wonderful four bedroom house benefits from two reception rooms, a separate dining room, stylish fitted kitchen, utility room and conservatory with a 69' garden.
- Fantastic and spacious four bedroom semi-detached house
- Two large reception rooms, one being used as a bedroom
- Offers separate dining, a modern fitted kitchen and utility
- Four excellently sized double bedrooms
- Benefits from a relaxing conservatory and 69' garden
- Features an expansive gym/games room in the basement
- Located moments from a selection of shops and amenities
- Wanstead Flats and West Ham Park are within easy reach
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,383 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,671 (248 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Forest Gate station
Wanstead Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The local amenities of Romford Road are on the doorstep, central Stratford and the Westfield shopping complex are within easy reach. Local transport links include Stratford Station and Forest Gate Station.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This cafe next to Wanstead Park Station makes a great cappuccino!
A fantastic green open space situated between Forest Gate, Manor Park and Aldersbrook.
Fantastic family orientated cafe serving unique stone baked pizzas, homemade cakes and featuring a basement playground with dedicated activities throughout the week for under 5's. Great place to take babies and toddlers.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585