Centrally located and set on the first floor, this stunning two bedroom apartment boasts a bright and spacious reception room and open-plan kitchen complete with an en suite master bedroom and private balcony.
- Fabulous two bedroom apartment on the first floor
- Gorgeous reception room with ample space to dine
- Contemporary kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Large en suite master bedroom with dressing area
- A further good size double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern shower room and lots of storage space throughout
- Private balcony, 24 hour concierge and spa treatment area
- Communal facilities include, pool, gym, sauna and steam room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Enviably located close to Angel and Old Street stations, this property is well served by the many shops, bars and restaurants in Clerkenwell, Shoreditch and Islington while enjoying easy access into the centre of London.
City locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving the finest Belgian beer in London!
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
A Mark Hix restaurant with a huge Damien Hurst cow and chicken on display, created specifically for Tramshed! The menu is simple but very tasty!
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3014
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,152 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 936 (86 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800