Set within a highly sought after development on City Road featuring concierge, health spa, cinema and residents' lounge, this 2 bedroom apartment boasts modern open-plan interior with neutral décor throughout.
- Modern development in sought-after location
- Open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- 2 double sized bedrooms with good use of storage (master with en-suite)
- Private balcony with impressive far reaching views
- Enviably located close to Angel and Old Street stations
- Private balcony, 24 hour concierge and spa treatment area
- Communal facilities include, pool, gym, sauna and steam room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £5084 per half-year (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,483 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,184 (109 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Northern line, Zone: 1
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Essex Road station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Enviably located close to Angel and Old Street stations, Canaletto Tower is well served by the many shops, bars and restaurants in Clerkenwell, Shoreditch and Islington while enjoying easy access into the centre of London.
Old Street locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The most sophistication you can find between two kebab shops on a roundabout. A speakeasy-style cocktail bar underneath the adjacent shops, serving the best cocktail creations in town.
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
Bourne and Hollingsworth
You may have to book really far in advance, but the brunch with bottomless cocktails is definitely worth the wait! Make sure you try the French toast with clotted cream, berries and honey...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800