Located within the prestigious New Capital Quay development in the heart of Greenwich, this beautiful two bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior and a private balcony overlooking the river.
- Newly built development with concierge facilities
- Ninth floor apartment with naturally lit interiors
- Spacious reception room with a sizable dining area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- Private balcony with views of the river
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Admirals Tower benefits from a peaceful residential location moments away from the wealth of amenities found in Greenwich Village. For transport further into London, both Greenwich Station and Greenwich Pier are easily accessible.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Al Pancino at The Spread Eagle
Amazing food and service. The best Italian food in Greenwich.
Greenwich Foot Tunnel
One of the last remaining historic parts of Canary Wharf, the tunnels were built under the Thames to connect Greenwich and London Docklands.
Tai Won Mein
The craziest Chinese serving the BIGGEST plates of food one has ever seen!
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Southeastern DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3007
- Ground rent:
- £350 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1319.57 per half-year (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,065 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 847 (78 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179