A beautifully presented and naturally bright two bedroom first floor flat boasting a gorgeous double aspect reception room leading to a superb south-facing terrace and two undercroft parking spaces.
- Beautifully presented and bright two bedroom flat
- Gorgeous double-aspect reception room with French doors
- Large, private, south-facing roof terrace
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining space
- Lovely master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Property benefits from a communal lift
- Two undercroft parking spaces
- Close to town centre and stations
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located within easy reach of the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Guildford Town centre.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A delightful coffee shop with a terrace in the centre of Guildford.
The Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
West End shows often do their pre and post tours here, so you can see the best shows without having to pay the West End prices!
A cheap and cheerful barbers along Guildford's cobbled High Street.
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2999
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1800 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,621 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 991 (92 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000