A beautifully presented and naturally bright two bedroom first floor flat boasting a gorgeous double aspect reception room leading to a superb south-facing terrace and two undercroft parking spaces.
- Beautifully presented and bright two bedroom flat
- Gorgeous double-aspect reception room with French doors
- Large, private, south-facing roof terrace
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining space
- Lovely master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Property benefits from a communal lift
- Two undercroft parking spaces
- Close to town centre and stations
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2999
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1800 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,724 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 991 (92 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is located within easy reach of the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Guildford Town centre.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A luxury men's retailer founded in 1898 selling classic British formalwear.
The best beer garden in Guildford overlooking the River Wey.
A fantastic new entertainment venue in Guildford that hosts concerts and comedy nights, with the likes of Newton Faulkner, Lee Evans and many more...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000