Ideally situated for amenities in a quiet cul-de-sac, this fantastic 4 bedroom House is presented in excellent condition with a landscaped Garden, Garage and off-street parking.
- A superb 4 bedroom House
- Benefits from a Sonos piped music system throughout
- Spacious open-plan reception room/dining room
- Contemporary kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- Main bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- 3 further well proportioned bedrooms all with Balconies
- Modern family bathroom, guest cloakroom
- Private Garden and parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,437 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,825 (169 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Duchess of Kent Close is moments from Queen Elizabeth Park's local amenities including Kids Inc. nursery, Virgin Active gym and Budgen's, while Guildford's excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants are easily accessible.
Queen Elizabeth Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for a dip all year round!
The best beer garden in Guildford overlooking the River Wey.
The Wey Navigation
Picturesque spot for picnics and boat watching moments from Guildford Station.