Beautifully refurbished throughout, this impressive 3 bedroom detached bungalow offers spacious lateral living with a fantastic reception room, stylish kitchen, paved driveway, Garage and lovely private Garden.
- Detached 3 bedroom bungalow
- Refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Reception and dining room with original parquet flooring
- Modern fitted kitchen with AEG and Neff appliances
- C.P. Hart designed stylish bathroom with tiled finish
- Gorgeous private Garden with decking area and fully lawned
- Garage and paved landscaped driveway
- Large loft space with great potential to convert subject to usual consents
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,886 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,019 (94 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is located close to the amenities and excellent schools including Rydes Hill Prep and St Joseph's Catholic primary school while the restaurants, shops, bars and entertainments of Guildford town centre are within easy reach.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for a dip all year round!
Five & Lime
Amazing live DJs out on the terrace and a great place to get a few drinks and chill out at the weekend.
The Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
West End shows often do their pre and post tours here, so you can see the best shows without having to pay the West End prices!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 we would like to inform you that the vendor of this property is associated with the Foxtons group.