A charming four/five bedroom Grade II listed detached period cottage dating back to the mid 15th century- steeped in history and enjoying 0.4 of an acre of grounds and featuring an abundance of original characters.
- Impressive 4/5 bedroom detached period cottage
- Grade II listed and steeped in history dating back to 1500's
- Inglenook fireplace with original bread oven
- Priests hole with hidden room
- Original wall and ceiling beams, leaded windows and latched doors
- Annex potential: Study/5th bedroom with private entrance
- Detached double garage with additional storage
- Grounds extending to 0.4 of an acre
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,855 (172 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Normandy is a lovely village enjoying many amenities and countryside walks with easy access into Guildford town centre and Farnham with a wide range of shopping and entertainments. A short walk from the property is Wanborough Station which is one stop from
Normandy locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Surrey Sports Park
A state-of-the-art sports complex in the heart of Guildford that is used by the Harlequins as their main training facility. A great place to work up a sweat, whether it be 5-a-side football or hitting the weights!
A lovely art gallery with a coffee shop showcasing incredible artworks.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000