Situated in the sought-after area of Burpham, this superb three bedroom house is well presented with a private rear garden and driveway.
- Beautifully presented three bedroom house
- Modern family bathroom and addition shower room
- Lovely, bay-fronted reception room with fireplace
- Dining room with patio doors to the garden
- Spacious fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Close proximity to George Abbot School
- Gorgeous private garden and driveway
- Close to the amenities in Burpham village
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Gosden Hill Road is close to excellent local schools and is within easy reach of Guildford which offers a comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Burpham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lovely hidden independent coffee house serving the best coffee in Guildford!
Independent coffee show located in Angel Gate, off Guildford's cobbled high street. Owned by husband and wife. Can recommend the hazelnut truffle latte and bacon muffin.
Great for a dip all year round!
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,815 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,155 (107 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000