With a gated driveway and double car port this 4 bedroom detached home offers a wealth of interior living space with beautiful features throughout including vaulted ceiling in the kitchen, fireplaces and 100'+ garden.
- Gated driveway, double car port with economy 7 charging points and electric garage with loft
- 100ft+ private garden with 2 decked entertaining spaces
- Vaulted kitchen/breakfast room with AGA
- Formal dining room with features beams and fireplace
- Double reception room with modern feature fireplace
- Superb conservatory flooded with natural light and underfloor heating
- Principal bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Wifi controlled blinds throughout, solid oak floors, smart heating and lighting, solar powered energy
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,437 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,236 (207 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
London Road is a sought after location. close to a variety of local amenities and offers fantastic access to a host of transport links including the A3, M25,M3 and both airports.
Burpham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Electric Theatre
Home to many great stage shows and independent acts.
A fantastic new entertainment venue in Guildford that hosts concerts and comedy nights, with the likes of Newton Faulkner, Lee Evans and many more...
The King's Head
Probably the best beer garden in Guildford over two levels. You will always be in the sun and to top it off, views over famous Guildford Castle.