Offering panoramic views over the rolling Surrey countryside, this rarely available three bedroom house forms part of a Grade II listed former manor house and boasts a peaceful location within a former royal deer park.
- Set within 21 acres of beautiful communal parkland
- Incredible drive from the secure gated access
- Stunning house spread over four floors
- Opulent interiors throughout the property with high ceilings
- Three spacious double bedrooms
- Bright and airy reception room with period features
- Beautiful private and sunny patio and garden
- Ample off street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cobbett Hill Road is situated within a stunning, tranquil rural location, within easy reach of the extensive shops, restaurants and other amenities of Guildford town centre.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,024 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,902 (176 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000