Located on a quiet street, this large 2 bedroom bungalow boasts a large reception room leading to a impressive eat in kitchen, private garden with outbuilding and off street parking..
- Wonderful 2 bedroom bungalow with huge potential to extend STPP
- Spacious reception room with modern kitchen
- Bay fronted master bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom
- Driveway providing off street parking for two cars
- Private garden with outhouse providing extra storage
- Close proximity to several primary and secondary schools and Barham Park
- Located within a short walk to several transport links at Wembley Central and Sudbury Town
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,645 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,258 (116 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Sudbury Town station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 4
Sudbury & Harrow Road station
Wembley Central station
West Midlands Trains London Overground Southern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 4
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Linthorpe Avenue is located within a quiet residential area boasting close proximity to the centre of Wembley and the brilliant range of transport links, shops, bars and restaurants that it has to offer.
Sudbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sudbury Golf Club
Play for the day or become a member at this lovely golf club with a picturesque course of Colt design.
The best veggie Indian food this side of Bombay.
I love this vegetarian Indian restaurant. It's great for a quick, but tasty lunch or dinner.