Well presented throughout, this expansive six bedroom semi-detached house is arranged over three floors and boasts light and airy interiors with modern décor, a beautiful private garden with an annexe to the rear.
- Impressive six bedroom, three storey semi-detached house
- Expansive double reception room leading to a dining room
- High-quality marble and porcelain tile flooring
- Large fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar and garden access
- Six well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage space
- Two bright bathrooms and a downstairs WC
- Beautifully maintained private garden with a raised patio
- Annexe to the rear housing a kitchen and storage space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,679 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,298 (213 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Harrow & Wealdstone station
West Midlands Trains London Overground Southern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 5
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
West Harrow station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 5
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Radnor Road is conveniently located close to a variety of shops, bars and restaurants available in nearby central Harrow. The nearest public transport link is Harrow and Wealdstone station as well as Harrow on the Hill Station.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A steak house in Harrow serving a very good steak!
Harrow on the Hill Market
Harrow on the Hill's local fruit and vegetable market is open Monday through to Saturday. Good quality stuff at low prices!
St George's Shopping Centre
Shopping, gym, cinema and dining all in one area of Harrow town centre.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050