An attractive 4 bedroom family house offering fantastic living accommodation, 2 contemporary bathrooms, off street parking for multiple cars and a secluded private garden.
- Rarely available 4 bedroom family home with 2 modern bathrooms
- A versatile and large, extended living are with ample work from home space
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with separate utility room
- Well proportioned bedrooms
- Underfloor heating in all bathrooms, the kitchen and rear extension
- Well located for a selection of Ofsted Outstanding private and state schools
- Ample off-street parking including car port
- Tasteful interiors throughout including bespoke bathroom fittings
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,267 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,659 (154 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
London Overground Bakerloo lines, Zone: 4
Northwick Park station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 4
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Situated in central Harrow this home is perfectly located for a variety of shops, bars and restaurants both in town and along Kenton Road. The nearest public transport links are Harrow-on-the-Hill, Kenton and Northwick Park Stations.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A steak house in Harrow serving a very good steak!
Named after a city and a seaport in central Italy, here you can find a wide selection of paninis, salads, pasta, fresh pressed juices, ice cream and many more. Great for breakfasts and lunch!
The Chocolate Room
This independently owned coffee shop has a lovely selection of 25 hot chocolate flavours. It serves amazing hot chocolate and bespoke handmade chocolates too.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050