Boasting a high-specification throughout, this impressive four bedroom, three storey town house is situated within a secluded cul de sac and features stylish interiors with a private garden and ample off-street parking.
- Stunning four bedroom end of terrace townhouse
- Beautifully arranged over three floors
- Potential to extend subject to planning permission
- Sleek fitted kitchen with space to dine and utility area
- Two expansive reception rooms with ample space to dine
- Four generous bedrooms with three bathrooms (two en suites)
- Private patio garden to the rear
- Ample off street parking for multiple cars
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sunningdale offers a desirable location moments from the local shops, bars and cafes in Harrow on the Hill. Harrow on the Hill Station and South Harrow Station are within easy reach.
Harrow on the Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great restaurant for tapas and live music!
This refined Italian restaurant also includes a deli with delicious food that is great for a light lunch!
Perfect for a celebratory dinner or if you are wanting a couple of cocktails on a Saturday night.
South Harrow station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 5
Sudbury Hill Harrow station
Sudbury Hill station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 4
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,815 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,964 (182 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050