Charming two bedroom end of terrace house presented in fantastic condition throughout, including a massive 90" garden with a deck and outbuilding.
- Beautifully presented two double bedroom end of terraced house
- Spacious lounge and separate dining room
- Huge 90" rear garden providing scope to extend STPP
- Two stunning, bright double bedrooms
- Separate kitchen with access to garden
- Patio and wood decking with feature lighting
- Ample storage space including outbuilding at the end of the garden
- Very close proximity to Harrow and Wealdstone Station with easy access to Euston
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,314 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 993 (92 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Harrow & Wealdstone station
London Overground London Midland Southern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 5
London Overground Bakerloo lines, Zone: 4
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located a stones throw away from Harrow and Wealdstone station, whilst also close to good schools and places of worship. There is a great selection of amenities nearby including Harrow Leisure Centre, Byron Park and Kenton Recreation Ground.
Wealdstone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Best Chinese food for miles!
The Chocolate Room
This independently owned coffee shop has a lovely selection of 25 hot chocolate flavours. It serves amazing hot chocolate and bespoke handmade chocolates too.
A burger joint in Harrow with great burgers and good service.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050