This fantastic two bedroom ground floor maisonette boasting spacious accommodation offers bright and vibrant interiors, ample storage and a lovely private garden.
- A well maintained two bedroom ground floor maisonette
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Excellent second bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
- Boasts a lovely private garden with shed
- Shared driveway providing off street parking
- Great location close to shops and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lawrie Court is situated moments from a wealth of amenities on Kenton Lane.
Harrow Weald locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic decor, seating and centrally located bar. Food is amazing too!
A pizza joint in Harrow - handmade pizza ready in 60 seconds from the wood fired oven.
The Case is Altered
Great grub and a lovely beer garden for the summer!
Harrow & Wealdstone station
West Midlands Trains London Overground Southern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 5
Headstone Lane station
London Overground line, Zone: 5
Jubilee line, Zone: 5
- Lease expires:
- Mar 2070
- Ground rent:
- £12.5 per half-year (2015)
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,501 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 621 (57 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.