A wonderful semi-detached family home boasting an unusually large garden complete with garage and further space to the side. Presented in very good condition throughout.
- Three bedroom semi-detached house in good condition
- Very large private garden
- Spacious and well laid-out interiors throughout
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Located close to local amenities and transport links in to Central London
- Separate eat-in kitchen
- Huge garage offering massive scope for extension STPP
- Walking distance to Stonebridge Park Station, Wembley Stadium Station and amenities on Harrow Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,583 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,231 (114 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Stonebridge Park station
London Overground Bakerloo lines, Zone: 3
Wembley Stadium station
Jubilee line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Monks Park is located close to Stonebridge Park and Wembley Stadium Underground and Overground stations for links into and out of London, whilst the local area has plenty of amenities to offer.
Wembley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lively quick stop with an array of food and drink choices available. Lots of entertainment and music available.
The best veggie Indian food this side of Bombay.
Suraj Sweet Mart
Great Indian sweets and savouries.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wembley
020 3841 4300