Located in a secure, gated development, this fantastic 2 bedroom top floor apartment benefits from well presented interiors with a large reception room, contemporary open-plan kitchen, stylish shower room & bike storage.
- Amazing 2 bedroom apartment
- Finished to an excellent standard
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- 2 well proportioned bedrooms and a stylish shower room
- Gated development with automatic gates & off-street parking and bicycle storage
- Long lease
- Centrally located within walking distance to Kingston Town Centre and Kingston University
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Apr 2128
- Ground rent:
- £100 per half-year (2020)
- Service charge:
- £714.14 per half-year (2020)
- Council tax:
- £1,755 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 526 (48 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Hampton Wick station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is well located close to Kingston University and a stones throw from walks along the River Thames. A wide range of shops, restaurants, bars and transport links can be found within Kingston town centre.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beans & Greens
Great place to get a perfect breakfast smoothie!
The best burger in Kingston, you can eat in or take it away. They also serve hotdogs and over 100 types of soft drinks.
Everything you can expect from a traditional Italian restaurant - wood fired pizza oven, hearty pasta dishes and delicious garlic bread.