Set within a gated development with Communal Swimming Pool and car port, this outstanding 3 bedroom 7th floor flat boasts amazing views of the River Thames and benefits from an open-plan living space and 2 balconies.
- Stunning 3 bedroom apartment with River Views
- Gated development with Communal Pool and car port
- Open-plan living area with bi-folding doors
- Air conditioning in Lounge, kitchen and 2 bedrooms
- Sonos wired music system and Lutron mood lighting
- Contemporary kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Large Terrace and 2nd private Balcony
- Jacuzzi/hydro bath and underfloor heating
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £4700 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,118 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,446 (134 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Hampton Wick station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Moments from walks along the River Thames and the open space of both Canbury Gardens and Richmond Park are nearby. A short distance in to Kingston town centre for a wealth of shops, restaurants and transport links.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Canbury Gardens Tennis Centre
Just next to the River Thames - a private tennis club where all ages and abilities are welcome.
Really popular cycling shop in the heart of Hampton Wick and right by Bushy Park.
Superb selection of high street stores all under one roof.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121