A unique and well designed five bedroom house which is ecologically friendly, boasting outstanding interiors over three floors and benefiting from a contemporary kitchen, 3 en suite bedrooms and landscaped garden.
- Amazing newly built five bedroom house
- Finished to an exceptional standard throughout
- Ecological features including a new timber framework
- Benefits from air source heat pump and solar panels
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and utility
- Five generous bedrooms and five luxurious bathrooms
- Reception room with concealed cinema screen
- Landscaped garden and ample off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Nelson Road is ideally positioned for the amenities of New Malden while the restaurants, shops and bars of Kingston town centre are within easy reach. New Malden (National Rail) offers fast links in to London Waterloo.
New Malden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A Sri Lankan/Indian takeaway with massive portions that is excellent value for money!
One of the many authentic Korean restaurants on New Malden's High Street, which also has a takeaway service.
Local cafe that's great for breakfast and lunch.
New Malden station
Malden Manor station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,792 (259 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable