Located in a brand new development, this stunning three bedroom sixth floor flat offers bright and spacious living, benefiting from an extensive open-plan reception/kitchen and lovely private balcony.
- Superb three bedroom sixth floor flat
- Finished to an excellent standard throughout
- Set within a new development in a sought after location
- Extensive open-plan reception room with modern kitchen
- 10 year structural warranty with Premier Guarantee
- Three double size bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room)
- Contemporary bathroom with underfloor heating
- Benefits from a large private balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,114 (103 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
New Malden station
Motspur Park station
Malden Manor station
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
One New Malden is ideally situated moments from the extensive range of shops, restaurants and bars on New Malden High Street and fast train links in to London Waterloo can be accessed from New Malden Station.
New Malden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great Italian restaurant with traditional and authentic dishes - not just the usual pizza and pasta, although these are tasty too!
Malden Golf Club
A picturesque 18-hole course surrounded by beautiful parkland.
Open 'til late, grab freshly glazed doughnuts from the drive-thru.