A beautifully renovated 5 bedroom detached House that has been extended, boasting an open-plan living space with a feature fireplace, contemporary kitchen, main bedroom with Ensuite, large Garden with 'Den' and Garage.
- Outstanding 5 bedroom detached House
- Extended and refurbished to an excellent standard
- Generous open-plan living area with feature fireplace and Bi-folds on to the garden
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with utility room and bespoke home office
- Main bedroom with large Ensuite, dressing area and Juliette Balcony
- 3 further large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a walk-in wardrobe
- Extensive private Garden with Decking area, Garden Den and Solar panels
- Large Garage and off-street Parking for up to 5 cars
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,934 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,573 (331 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Worcester Park station
West Sutton station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Situated in a residential location close to a number of local schools and a short distance to amenities on the A24. A further selection of shops, restaurants and transport links can be found within Worcester Park.
Worcester Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A popular local grill house if you're after a meat feast!
Sole 2 Sole
Local key cutting and cobblers shop. Great if you have a loose watch strap, or need your favourite shoes repairing.
Thai Village Spa
Super friendly staff and open until 9pm.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden
020 3829 1500