Located in the sought after 'The Hamptons' development with lovely communal Gardens and Gym, this fantastic 3 bedroom House boasts a generous open-plan living area, master bedroom with En-suite and a private Garden.
- Amazing 3 bedroom House with further scope to extend STPP
- Set in 'The Hamptons' offering well maintained landscaped grounds and benefits from 24 hour security
- Residents tennis courts, children's play park and gym located on site
- Generous open-plan living space
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with En-suite
- 2 further double bedrooms and large family bathroom
- Private rear Garden and Off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,543 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,220 (113 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Worcester Park station
Motspur Park station
Malden Manor station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Situated in 'The Hamptons' and surrounded by open green spaces and a short distance to Worcester Park station for fast transport links in to London and varied shops and restaurants within Worcester Park.
Worcester Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A popular local grill house if you're after a meat feast!
This boutique children's clothing store sells everything for Worcester Park's fashionable little residents.
Authentic Italian restaurant on thriving Central Road.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden
020 3829 1500