Boasting bright and spacious accommodation, this wonderful three bedroom semi-detached house benefits from a modern fitted kitchen with breakfast area, substantial private rear garden, garage and off-street parking.
- Amazing three bedroom semi-detached house
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Reception room with doors leading to the dining room
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with breakfast room
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with fitted storage in two
- Substantial private rear garden with access to garage
- Benefits from off-street parking
- Lovely bathroom with separate cloakroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,337 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Epsom And Ewell Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,361 (126 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Worcester Park station
Malden Manor station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Vale Road is a fantastic location for Worcester Park mainline station and transport links in to London Waterloo. Close to a wealth of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities within Worcester Park High Street.
Worcester Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A popular local grill house if you're after a meat feast!
Thai Village Spa
Super friendly staff and open until 9pm.
This boutique children's clothing store sells everything for Worcester Park's fashionable little residents.