Located in a sought after gated development within Hampton Court, this outstanding 2 bedroom apartment is finished to a high standard and boasts a generous reception room, main bedroom with En-suite and a Garage.
- Outstanding large 2 bedroom 1st floor apartment
- Located in a sought after gated development close to H.C station and Bridge Road
- Communal gardens overlooking the River Ember
- Recently refurbished offering Bright and modern interiors throughout
- Large eat-in kitchen & Generous reception room with Juliette Balcony
- Large Main bedroom with En-suite bathroom
- Garage, allocated parking and visitor parking
- Offered chain free, with a long lease and Share of Freehold
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £3100 per annum (2021)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,796 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Elmbridge Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,259 (116 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Thames Ditton station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is in a prime position within Hampton Court, close to the River Thames and the well known Hampton Court Palace. An excellent range of local shops, restaurants and transport links are a short walk away.
Hampton Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
With large windows opening directly onto Bushy Park, you can enjoy your fresh pizza while watching the deer roam by.
Best coffee and breakfast
A beautiful interiors shop with stunning antique chandeliers and furniture adorned with carefully sourced gifts and homeware. A must for Christmas shopping along with any home renovation!