A beautiful five bedroom detached house boasting ample entertaining space with a large family room, modern fitted kitchen, expansive private rear and front gardens and a double size garage.
- Beautiful five bedroom detached house
- Presented to an excellent standard throughout
- Generous reception room, family room and dining room
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- Four further good size bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Benefits from an expansive rear garden and front garden
- Double size garage and ample off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Excellently located opposite St Paul's Church and moments from the River Thames and Hampton Court mainline station for transport links. A variety of boutique shops, restaurants and Hampton Court Palace are also nearby.
East Molesey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing customer service and treatments for an affordable price!
The Bell Inn
Voted one of the top 50 gastro pubs in the UK. On sunny days, grab one of the booths in the back garden.
With large windows opening directly onto Bushy Park, you can enjoy your fresh pizza while watching the deer roam by.
Thames Ditton station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,105 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Elmbridge Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,589 (240 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121