An impeccable seven bedroom Grade II listed Georgian house, originally built for the King's gardener in 1743, backing on to the Royal grounds of Bushy Park and boasting beautiful period features and off-street parking.
- Phenomenal seven bedroom Grade II listed Georgian house
- Originally built in 1743 for the King's gardener
- Directly backing on to the Royal grounds of Bushy Park
- Offering period features and an abundance of character
- Contemporary integrated kitchen with space to dine
- Includes a private garage and gated off-street parking
- Lower ground floor utility, cellar and storage space
- Sold with no-onward chain
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Excellently located overlooking Hampton Court Green and backing on to the open expanse of Bushy Park and moments from the well known Hampton Court. A range of local amenities and transport links can be found within Hampton.
Hampton Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Pheasantry Café
A picturesque café and restaurant in the Woodland Gardens of Bushy Park. Great, fresh food, cakes, drinks and ice cream.
With large windows opening directly onto Bushy Park, you can enjoy your fresh pizza while watching the deer roam by.
Fantastic gastro pub right on the River Thames opposite Hampton Court Palace.
Thames Ditton station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,607 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 7,107 (660 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121