Situated in the heart of Islington, this elegant three bedroom house has been fully refurbished to a high standard throughout and benefits from stylish living and entertaining space and a stunning garden.
- A stunning three bedroom period house
- Arranged over three stylish floors
- Generous reception room with feature fireplace
- Contemporary integrated kitchen with fabulous dining space
- Bi-folding doors to reveal a fantastic rear garden
- Three double bedrooms with ample storage space
- Superb fully tiled bathroom with freestanding tub
- Excellent location within the conservation area
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Bevan Street is situated moments from Islington's fashionable Upper Street with its fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants while the nearest underground station is Angel (Northern Line).
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
Not great if you're on a budget. However, if you want to push the boat out and want tasty Turkish-inspired food, you're in luck!
Vintage and antiques shops, Camden Passage oozes character and quirkiness with great places to have a coffee or dine. Oh so pretty and quaint!
Essex Road station
Northern line, Zone: 1
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,152 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,297 (120 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.