Drawing inspiration from both the history and modern day of its surroundings this unique development features an outstanding collection of apartments, set within former Royal Mail sorting office.
- Contract assignment estimated completion June 2019
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- 24 hour concierge and lift access to each floor
- Unique designer kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Sleek fitted bathroom with heated chrome towel rail
- Provides under floor heating throughout
- Access to beautiful communal landscaped gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2217
- Ground rent:
- £475 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £3603 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 936 (86 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Essex Road station
Northern line, Zone: 1
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Desirably located moments from Islington's bustling Upper Street the development boasts easy access to a wide array of fashionable cafes, shops and restaurants, with many transport links close by.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
Vintage and antiques shops, Camden Passage oozes character and quirkiness with great places to have a coffee or dine. Oh so pretty and quaint!
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes North East
020 7704 5007