Found within the 11 Esther Anne Place phase of the Islington Square development this stunning 2 bedroom 3rd floor apartment has been beautifully designed throughout.
- Outstanding development of 3 separate buildings
- Provides 24/7 Concierge services and CCTV security
- Residents enjoy access to landscaped Communal Gardens
- Main living areas feature engineered timber flooring
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances and stone worktops
- Benefits from Underfloor heating throughout
- Heated towel rails provided within bathroom
- Enviable location in the heart of fashionable Islington
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 827 (76 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Essex Road station
Northern line, Zone: 1
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Boasting a sought-after location within Islington for an excellent range of trendy shops, bars and restaurants with many transport links moments away for access into central London.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
Not great if you're on a budget. However, if you want to push the boat out and want tasty Turkish-inspired food, you're in luck!
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes North East
020 7704 5007