Sympathetically renovated throughout, this outstanding 5 bedroom property boasts beautiful interiors with original features, open fireplaces and generous bedrooms as well as off street parking.
- Stunning 5 bedroom period property thoughtfully renovated throughout.
- Arranged over 3 floors with Ground floor fully insulated with Kingspan in-between the joists giving a 4 degrees centigrade increase in temperature.
- Fabulous kitchen with dining space leading to the private garden.
- Completely renovated throughout including structural details and Grade 'A' efficiency boiler
- 5 Generous bedrooms with 2 gorgeous en suites and a further stylish bathroom
- Large wraparound garden and off street parking and 5 camera cctv security system fitted with 24 hour recording.
- Set on in impressive corner plot with potential to extend to the side and up into the loft STPP.
- High end fixtures and finishes, Banham security locks to front and rear doors alongside high tech ADT monitored alarm security system with window vibration sensors.
The property has been renovated to the highest standard throughout and boasts: Professionally French polished handrail with high lacquer piano finish. Stripped-back staircase, woodwork, bay window wood panelling and mouldings. Designer stainless steel radiators fitted in the kitchen/lounge. Hamilton Linea-Scala brushed steel and chrome, electrical fittings throughout. One-way vision roller blinds fitted throughout for privacy, with downstairs fully remote controlled and Tastefully designed window security railings fitted.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,072 (192 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Crouch Hill station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Finsbury Park station
Piccadilly Great Northern Victoria lines, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is set on a generous corner plot, in a fantastic location on a peaceful road, moments from the amenities and green spaces of Archway, Finsbury Park and Crouch End.
Archway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Crouch End Broadway
With so much to do and see in Crouch End, there's no wonder why it's such a popular place to live....
French and Italian cuisines done well. This restaurant's rustic interior creates the perfect atmosphere for a date night or a catch up with friends. The set menu is great value for money too.
Amazing gift shop in the heart of Crouch End. So convenient, always able to quickly pick up a quirky card and a gift.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343