Stylishly presented throughout and full of character, this delightful 2 bedroom Garden flat features a superb open-plan living space with high-specification kitchen and leading to a lovely rear Garden with Garage.
- Stylishly presented 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Offering a wonderful open-plan living space
- Substantial rear Garden with decked area and Garage
- Set on a residential street in Wood Green
- Wonderful internal finish throughout with original features
- Superb bay-fronted master bedroom and amazing 2nd
- Contemporary shower room and gorgeous kitchen
- Close to a selection of amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Oct 2109
- Ground rent:
- £150 per annum (2020)
- Service charge:
- £222 per annum (2006)
- Council tax:
- £1,705 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,076 (99 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Bowes Park station
Wood Green station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
Bounds Green station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3/4
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located on Sylvan Avenue, the property is close to a wide selection of shops and amenities in Wood Green. Transport links include Wood Green Underground Station (Piccadilly Line).
Wood Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A truly authentic Greek family restaurant that is very welcoming and with amazing, generous portions.
Blue House Yard
Cool little sheds with micro businesses. Pop up drinks and markets.
Great coffee and loads of vegan cakes at Charlie's cafe!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wood Green
020 3841 4350