This modern detached four bedroom, three floor architect-designed house offers naturally bright contemporary living space featuring a master bedroom with en suite, three additional bedrooms, parking and a superb garden.
- Detached, four bedrooms with designated off street parking
- Built to the latest sustainable efficient building standards
- Bold open plan living space/kitchen with granite worktops
- Master bedroom with a sleek en-suite shower room
- Three additional bedrooms (inc. multi-purpose loft room)
- Stylish bathroom and additional guest cloakroom
- Lovely private garden with brand new porcelain patio
- Curved grass sedum roof with solar panels
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is close to a wealth of amenities found in Bounds Green, Alexandra Palace, Wood Green and Muswell Hill. And is a short walk from both Bounds Green underground station, Bowes Park & Alexandra Palace Overground Stations.
Bounds Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great place for coffee, brunch, an after-work drink or light bite to eat. Live music nights, and part gallery. A very popular and award-winning venue for the local community.
Blue House Yard
Cool little sheds with micro businesses. Pop up drinks and markets.
Boating lake, golf course, deer sanctuary - this park has it all!
Bounds Green station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3/4
Bowes Park station
Alexandra Palace station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,926 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,655 (153 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Muswell Hill
020 8829 4040