A beautifully presented prime two bedroom split-level apartment with generous living space, high ceilings and contemporary décor, situated within a sought-after residential development with concierge.
- Beautifully presented two bedroom split-level apartment
- Tranquil residential development with concierge
- Sought-after location close to Highbury Park and Upper St.
- Stylish open-plan reception room with space to dine
- High ceilings and far reaching views in living room/kitchen
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
- Generous sized second bedroom with abundance of light
- Smart family bathroom suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Apr 2136
- Ground rent:
- £400 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £2400 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,821 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,002 (93 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Drayton Park station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 2
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Tranquilly located in leafy Highbury, Loxford House is ideally situated close to the open spaces of Highbury Park, restaurants, boutiques and bars of Upper Street, Highbury Barn and Newington Green.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
This butchers sells award-winning meat. Simples.
Rowans Tenpin Bowl
This is a legendary late-night hotspot in Finsbury Park. It is open until 2:30am Friday and Saturday and has karaoke too.