Bright and spacious period family home offering attractive living accommodation over three floors with generous proportions throughout. Boasting a bay windowed reception room with lovely original features. Chain free.
- Bright and spacious period family home. Chain free.
- Arranged over three floors with generous proportions throughout
- Large bay windowed living/reception room with original period features
- Dining room with French doors to private rear garden
- Potential to further extend the property at the rear subject to planning permission
- Bedrooms with period features including sash windows, wood flooring and fireplaces
- Large loft storage area with opportunities for further development subject to permissions
- Fabulous location close to amenities, transport links, schools and green spaces
A message from the current owner
We've really enjoyed living in the house for the last ten years. It's been comfortable, bright and spacious, and the period features create a delightfully unique atmosphere. It's been lovely to have the south-facing garden to enjoy in the summer months. Schools, amenities and shops are excellent and the area has a very cosmopolitan vibe. The extensive transport links are great for getting around. There is potential to develop the house further or you can just move in and enjoy it like we did.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,889 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,476 (137 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Willesden Green station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2/3
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is located a short distance from Kilburn & Willesden Green underground stations (ZONE 2 Jubilee Line). Nearby Cricklewood railway station provides easy access to London St. Pancras International and the City.
Cricklewood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A constant source of highly intelligent Oxford and Cambridge graduates willing to tutor for far less than the going rate.
Great food and atmosphere. I love this cute little Italian restaurant.
BEER + BURGER
Huge selection of beers and burgers opposite Willesden Green Underground Station.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead
020 3728 2377