This stylish 2 bedroom garden apartment boasting a large reception room with feature fireplace and a spacious private Garden, a real rarity.
- Stylish 2 bedroom apartment with extensive private garden
- On the borders of Hampstead close to a world class schools and transfer links
- Potential out house and private office build options subject to planning
- Close to both the Jubilee line and nonnorthern line
- 2 bathrooms with additional steam room
- Reception room with feature fireplace
- The amenities of the Finchley Road and O2 shopping complex nearby
- A superb investment opportunity
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Oct 2995
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £2000 per annum (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,345 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,144 (106 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is ideally located on the edge of Hampstead boasting excellent transport links and world class schools nearby while also serviced by a range of local amenities.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
La Crêperie de Hampstead
This little food van does amazing sweet and savoury crepes. Be warned, there's always a queue!
Large portions, great value, friends family atmosphere.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600