Located on a prestigious residential street in the heart of Hampstead this beautiful three bedroom apartments offers stunning interiors throughout, gorgeous reception room, kitchen/dining room and generous rear garden.
- Beautiful three bedroom apartment with private garden
- Set over the raised ground floor of a period build
- Gorgeous reception room with high ceilings and bay window
- Stylish kitchen/dining room flooded with natural light
- Master bedroom with fantastic en-suite bathroom
- Two further bedrooms and modern shower room
- Stunning interiors throughout highlighted with period charm
- Moments from both Hampstead Station and the heath
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Nov 3000
- Ground rent:
- £10 per annum (2019)
- Service charge:
- £200 per month (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,604 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,415 (131 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Hampstead Heath station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Belsize Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Hampstead Hill Gardens is a peaceful residential street enviably located within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street while picturesque Hampstead Heath is also very close by. Transport links include Hampstead Station.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Charming inside and out, The Flask pub is located at the end of delightful Flask Walk. It serves British dishes, but with a refined Hampstead twist.
Excellent views of London's skyline, where you can see St Paul's Cathedral, the Shard and the Gherkin. A great place to be when the sun is out!
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600