Currently undergoing total refurbishment, this architect-designed 3 bedroom split-level apartment is located in a grand period conversion and benefits from a large open-plan kitchen and even a media room/gym.
- Impressive 3 bedroom 3 bathroom split-level apartment arranged on the ground and lower ground floors of a stucco fronted period conversion
- Exceptionally spacious open-plan kitchen including Planika and Gaggenau high specification fixtures and fittings
- Heat recovery ventilation throughout, air conditioning, Automation and AV systems with DALI lighting
- Integrated speakers in all rooms, built in TV's, CCTV, burglar alarm and video intercom systems. All controllable via a mobile app and integrated touch screens
- Superb location close to Swiss Cottage station and Belsize Village with world class Hampstead schools nearby
- Featuring a media room or home gym with own washroom facilities
- Immaculate extensive landscaped private garden with large separate patio space and huge sunken pond with option to convert to a pool
- Separate tranquil Japanese zen-style courtyard. The project is by LBMV Architects an award winning architectural and interior design practice
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2140
- Ground rent:
- £400 per annum (2020)
- Service charge:
- £1000 per annum (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,706 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,600 (241 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Swiss Cottage station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Situated a short distance from Swiss Cottage Underground station and close to amenities in Hampstead, with Hampstead Heath also easily accessible.
Swiss Cottage locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
A great bar ideal for after work drinks and a good place to take a date!
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600