This palatial 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom ground floor flat is located within a prestigious mansion block moments from Hampstead and boasts an expansive reception room with restored original wood paneling.
- Reception with restored original wooden paneling, working gas fireplace and ornamental plaster ceiling
- Keller Designer kitchen with Granite worktops and integrated Miele appliances
- 4 bespoke bathrooms with integrated LED lighting, quartz and Porcelanosa tiles
- Fully double glazed throughout and featuring a stunning wood floor
- 4 stunning double bedrooms (3 of which are en suite)
- Exceptionally well-located and exclusive mansion block moments from Hampstead
- Loft with pull-down steps and access to private storage room
- Patio and direct access to secluded communal garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £130 per half-year (2020)
- Service charge:
- £2673 per half-year (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,345 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,706 (158 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
West Hampstead station
Jubilee Thameslink London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Conveniently located 0.6 miles from Hampstead underground station (Northern Line) and 0.6 miles from Finchley Road underground station (Jubilee and Metropolitan). for excellent transport links into City. Finchley Road is host to a superb selection of ameni
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
The Wet Fish Cafe
One of the most highly recommended restaurants in West Hampstead - comfort food and jazz.
La Boutique Secret
In the heart of West Hampstead, you can indulge yourself in fantastic clothes at amazing prices! It's always busy and there are lovely ladies to help you.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600