Arranged on the 1st floor this superb 1 bedroom apartment offers stylish, elegant interiors combined with generous living space and an excellent location.
- Fabulous 1 bedroom apartment arranged on the 1st floor
- Set within a new contemporary development with secure access
- Generous open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Features stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Offers a well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Beautiful engineered wood flooring and underfloor heating
- On site concierge and management services
- Benefits from individual video entry system
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Oct 3016
- Ground rent:
- £250 per annum (2019)
- Service charge:
- £3081 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,443 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 440 (40 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Swiss Cottage station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Occupying a prime position in Swiss Cottage, Centre Heights offers easy access to a superb variety of transport links, shops and restaurants, with the beautiful green open spaces of Regent's Park nearby.
Swiss Cottage locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This cafe serves the best baked potato in West Hampstead!
The best spot for a picnic or a quick run!
The Cocoa Exchange
Handmade chocolates in sumptuous surroundings, this shop is the perfect place to pick up a special sweet treat for chocolate lovers.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead
020 3728 2377