Excellently refurbished throughout, a 2 bed flat in a stunning period conversion boasts luxury accommodation. It comprises an open plan reception and leads to a sleek kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Desirable 2nd floor flat in a character filled period conversion
- Superb reception with dining space and working period fireplace
- Bright modern kitchen with sleek integrated appliances
- Spacious main bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- 2nd bedroom with period fireplace
- 2 large bathrooms, a stylish shower room and ensuite bathroom
- Set in a sought after location, a short walk to Hampstead Village and Belsize Park
- Moment from the Jubilee Line with links to Canary Wharf and the City
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £550 per annum (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 709 (65 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Frognal a peaceful residential street filled with period properties and is situated in an excellent location within close proximity to Hampstead. It is also close to the amenities of Finchley Road (Jubilee Line).
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
La Crêperie de Hampstead
This little food van does amazing sweet and savoury crepes. Be warned, there's always a queue!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600