This elegant newly built two bedroom house has been finished to a high-specification throughout and presents a wealth of contemporary fixtures and fittings combined with chic neutral décor.
- Superb newly built freehold two bedroom house
- Open-plan German kitchen with integrated Siemen appliances
- Aluminium frame full-length double glazed windows throughout
- Bowers and Wilkins speakers, ready for Sonos integration
- Lutron lighting and Heatmiser underfloor heating
- Micro cement polished concrete effect spiral staircase
- Verisure monitored alarm system
- Low maintenance decked garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sumatra Road is enviably situated in the heart of West Hampstead, moments from the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants along West End Lane and within easy reach of the Jubilee line, the Overground and West Hampstead ThamesLink.
West Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This cafe serves the best baked potato in West Hampstead!
Hart and Lova
Best croissants in London in lovely laid back non-chain cafe
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
West Hampstead station
Jubilee Thameslink London Overground lines, Zone: 2
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,036 (96 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead
020 3728 2377