Benefiting from a wonderful location moments from beautiful Regent's Park, this is charming 1 bedroom flat features a lovely Balcony and offers a close proximity to the shops and amenities of St John's Wood.
- Smart 1 bedroom apartment arranged on the 1st floor
- Superb residential development with on-site Concierge
- Spacious reception room with bright interiors
- Features semi open-plan well equipped kitchen
- Provides bright bedroom leading to lovely Balcony
- Great location moments from Regents Park
- A video walkthrough is available for this property. Please register/login to your My Foxtons account at Foxtons.co.uk to view.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2163
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £4575.62 per annum (2020)
- Council tax:
- £954 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 405 (37 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Prince Albert Road is excellently located within easy reach of the shops, restaurants and cafes of St John's Wood, with leafy Primrose Hill and the bustling markets and nightlife of Camden also nearby.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best spot for a picnic or a quick run!
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000