A modern and spacious 2 bedroom freehold Mews house finished to a high standard throughout, benefiting from a peaceful location in St Johns Wood.
- Fabulous 2 bedroom mews house over 3 floors
- Spacious reception room with bright, neutral décor
- Features fully fitted modern kitchen with dining area
- Smart master bedroom with en-suite shower cubicle
- Additional good-sized and well presented bedroom
- Stylish bathroom and guest WC
- Excellent peaceful location on a mews street
- A video walkthrough is available for this property. Please register/login to your My Foxtons account at Foxtons.co.uk to view.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,058 (98 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Maida Vale station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
Kilburn High Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ryders Terrace is a secluded residential location close to the shops, bars and restaurants of the St John's Wood while the green open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground are also within close proximity.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hart and Lova
Best croissants in London in lovely laid back non-chain cafe
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000