This unique three bedroom flat is located on the sixth floor of Central London's only north bank development, and boasts spectacular river views and swift access to the heart of the nation's capital.
- Bright and airy first floor flat with floor to ceiling door
- Private balcony with westerly views
- Modern reception with open-plan kitchen
- Bespoke designed kitchens by Boffi with Miele appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite bathroom and balcony
- Discrete utility room
- Independently controlled comfort cooling
- Carefully configured floorplan
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Millbank is a picturesque riverside street boasting some of London's most iconic buildings and views including The Tate Britain and Westminster Palace.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Victoria line, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,888 (175 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable