Boasting a stunning location on the Thames, close to central Greenwich, this fabulous 3 bedroom house offers well proportioned space with stunning views and a fantastic Roof Terrace.
- Stylish 3 bedroom townhouse
- Lovely open plan kitchen/ dining room perfect for entertaining
- Large reception room flooded with natural light
- Master bedroom with En suite and walk in wardrobe
- 2 further double bedrooms both with En suite bathrooms
- Home office
- Balcony and Roof Terrace with stunning views of the River Thames and Canary Wharf
- Amazing location in central Greenwich, directly on the river
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,096 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,772 (164 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Maze Hill station
Island Gardens station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Highbridge Wharf is located on a charming quiet street within easy reach of Greenwich Market, museums, shops, pubs and restaurants. The beautiful wide open space of Greenwich Park is nearby, as is convenient transport from Cutty Sark DLR and Maze Hill Rail
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Greenwich Foot Tunnel
One of the last remaining historic parts of Canary Wharf, the tunnels were built under the Thames to connect Greenwich and London Docklands.
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a picnic, dog walking or simply reading a book - but don't let the lovely views distract you!
Head here for the best breakfast in Greenwich! A great local family-run business...