Benefitting from bright and spacious interiors throughout, this superb 3 bedroom penthouse apartment also offers off street Parking and a private Balcony with views towards the O2 arena.
- Superbly maintained Penthouse in a popular residential development with concierge
- Bright dual aspect reception room
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms and additional family bathroom
- Private balcony and off street parking
- Fantastic location close to Greenwich market, museums, park and restaurants
- A video walkthrough is available for this property. Please register/login to your My Foxtons account at Foxtons.co.uk to view.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3005
- Ground rent:
- £87.5 per quarter (2019)
- Service charge:
- £1304.77 per quarter (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,376 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 850 (78 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
North Greenwich station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2/3
Westcombe Park station
West Silvertown station
DLR line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located within the sought after Greenwich Millennium Village, Holly Court benefits from close proximity to the North Greenwich Station for excellent transport links into Canary Wharf and Central London, as well as a wide range of shops and restaurants.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cutty Sark
A really cosy pub, animal friendly, dining with a view and the best Sunday lunches in Greenwich!
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a picnic, dog walking or simply reading a book - but don't let the lovely views distract you!
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179