This superb 4 bedroom Semi-Detached house boasts excellent modern accommodation with plenty of natural light, contemporary décor and a private Garden which surrounds the property.
- Stunning 4 bedroom house arranged over 3 floors
- Well presented reception with access to beautiful Garden
- Bespoke kitchen with Neff integrated appliances
- Well proportioned double bedrooms with neutral décor
- Large master bedroom with eaves storage space
- Solid Oak flooring with under floor heating throughout
- Great location close to Lewisham DLR and rail services
- Moments from a great selection of shops and amenities.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,937 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,360 (126 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Southeastern DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
Elverson Road station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located moments from the numerous shops, bars, restaurants of Lewisham High Street, this house is ideally positioned to take advantage of a wide range of nearby amenities including Glass Mill Leisure Centre and transport links available in Lewisham.
Lewisham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Award-winning, bustling market selling seasonal produce and delicious street food.
One of the most secluded spots with amazing views over London. Not a tourist in sight and the perfect place for a picnic too.
Good Thymes Supper Club
A monthly supper club inside someone's home in Ladywell, where local people come to meet and taste some good home-cooked food. Every month there's a different theme.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath
020 8432 7200